You are here : Products/Services / GSM/Remote monitoring / SatelLite60-P2
Mitec SatelLite60-P2 is a measuring station with a plastic enclosure prepared for use with power supply or battery. It is also prepared for installation of signal converters and other accessories and has an integrated antenna.
Sat60-P2 is suitable for installation indoors or under cover in applications where a complete compact measuring station in neutral design is required. Sat60-P2 has an extremely low-power design and is suitable for battery operation. Sensors for temperature, pressure, level, flow, energy etc are connected directly and powered by the unit.
SatelLite60 universal GSM measuring station in plastic enclosure
Complete low-power GSM measuring station for direct connection of analog or pulse signals. Extremely low power consumption for battery operation.
Sat60-P2 is delivered in different designs with inputs for DC voltage or current, temperature sensors and pulse sensors (see product data sheet for model selection). Ordered accessories are installed prior to delivery.
Data collection and remote set-up with Mitec Monitor measuring server program. Compatible with Mitec measuring service www.it-sensors.com.
Delivered as standard with TNC-contact for antenna, ground-plane free standard rubber antenna and 80-240V power supply.
- 2,4 or 8 analog measuring sensors
- 0-1V, 0-15V, 0(4)-20mA thermistor
- 1 pulse input
- 1 on/off output controlled via SMS
- 1 output for powering measuring sensors
- Log memory 62,000 measuring values
- Measuring data transferred to PC via GSM-data
- Alarm via SMS with 20 selectable alarm limits
- Measuring values via SMS
- Enclosure in polycarbonate plastic with protective class IP65
- Cable through-connections M12, IP65
- Gore-tex humidity filter
- Integrated antenna
- Terminal blocks for connection
- Power supply 7-30V DC
- Battery 12V or power supply 80-240V AC / 24V DC (order separately)
- Enclosure size, 200 x 300 x 120mm
- Temperature range –20 to 50°C.