You are here : Products/Services / GSM/Remote monitoring / SatelLite60-P1
Mitec SatelLite60-P1 is our data logger with integrated GSM communication. It is extremely compact and suitable for integrating into other systems as well as for independent use. Sat60-P1 becomes a complete GSM-measuring station as soon as power is supplied.
Extremely low current consumption makes it suitable for applications with battery operation with battery life of up to a half year possible with a set of torch batteries. Sensors for temperature, pressure, level, flow, energy etc. are connected directly and powered from the unit.
SatelLite60 compact GSM data logger
Low-power and compact data logger with inbuilt GSM modem for direct connection of analog or pulse sensors. Extremely low current consumption for battery operation.
Sat60 is delivered in different designs with inputs for DC voltage or current, temperature sensors and pulse sensors (see product data sheet for selection of model).
Data collection and remote set-up with Mitec Monitor measuring server program. Compatible with Mitec measuring service www.it-sensors.com.
Standard delivery includes TNC contact for antenna, groundplane free standard rubber antenna and 12V battery pack.
- 2, 4 or 8 analog measuring sensors
- 0-1V, 0-15V, 0(4)-20mA, thermistor
- 1 pulse input
- 1 on/off output controlled via SMS
- 1 output for power of measuring sensors
- Log memory 120,000 measuring values
- Measuring data transferred to PC via GSM-data
- Alarm via SMS with 20 selectable alarm limits
- Measuring value via SMS
- Enclosure in compact polycarbonate plastic
- Cable through-connections M12, IP65
- Goretex humidity filter
- Ground plane-free antenna with high amplification
- Terminal blocks for connection
- Power supply 7-30V DC
- Enclosure size, 130 x 130 x 60 mm